Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WHO WE ARE.

THE CHURCH OF GOD 7TH DAY, KENYA.

This is a religious organisation based in Kenya, East Africa.The church first arrived here in Kenya in early 1970's when Elder Andrew N. Dugger of Jerusalem, gave out some gospel tracts to a christian missionary who was heading to Limuru, Kenya. A worker at the missionary by the name Macharia came across some of the tracts and he started correpsonding with Elder Andrew N. Dugger.

Early 1970, Elder Dugger send Elder Andy Shoemaker to minister in Kenya, Elder Shoemaker arrived and had many evengelistic meetings for a period of THREE months, baptising 284 people. He anointed 16 elders to take care of the church in Kenya.

No sooner had Elder Shoemaker had left Kenya, divisions started among the 16 elders, each striving to outshine the other.Currently in Kenya their are various groups of Church of God all claiming affiliation with Jerusalem.

We do recognize all this groups and the work that elder Shoemaker did here in Kenya.

WE WELCOME ALL TO CONTACT US FOR MORE:

4 comments:

  1. Please, I must know if I am related somehow to this Elder Andy Shoemaker. Please give me as much information on the man as you can for I too am Messianic as well as a Shoemaker. This cannot be a coincidence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, I must know if I am related somehow to this Elder Andy Shoemaker. Please give me as much information on the man as you can for I too am Messianic as well as a Shoemaker. This cannot be a coincidence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rabbi Yehudah Ben Shomeyr Please contact me Via email address jobsang80@gmail.com. I want us to discuss more about Shoemaker

      Delete
  3. I would like to know more about Shoemaker. And Moreso the relationship between Him and current Sabbath Keepers in Kenya

    ReplyDelete